It’s All About (The) Blogger award nomination
Yes. That was my exact expression when I found out that my good friend Tunisia Jolyn at http://www.tunisiajolyn.com nominated myself and nine other equally important bloggers for the blogger award. Actually, it was a surprise to me, because I really didn’t expect to get a nomination at all. Even so, I will just pretend that I have already won and say my little acceptance speech now:
Well…that pretty much sums that up.
1. Are you inspired by any music artists for your creative works? If so, who are they?
I actually draw a lot of inspiration from many music artists. Right now I am so inspired by Rihanna’s new album “Anti” (that you can listen to on http://www.tidal.com 🔌). But there are way too many artists to mention. I am inspired by
Beyoncé, Michael Jackson, (actually It should be the other way) Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Sting, Jhené Aiko and many more.
2. What is one topic that you wish more people would talk about in society? And why?
Hmmm…. I would like to see more bloggers talk about how to make and sustain friendships with other bloggers. I feel like the blogger community is really parallel to high school. As a newbie (beginner blogger) You are willingly walking into a lair of wolves. There will be bloggers that will have your back and there will be bloggers who won’t. But if you can speak more about how bloggers at the very beginning stages can meet and make friends with other members of the blogging community, they may feel more comfortable with the content they choose to share.
3. What is the best piece of wisdom you have received in your life?
The best piece of wisdom that I have received would probably be, “Listen to your Mother always.” My mom is a very special lady and comes with many generations of knowledge. I have (and still do) learn so much from her. I have discovered a lot about myself as a woman, a mother, just myself as a person through her. I may not say it as much as I should but she is one of my greatest achievements. I chose her.
4. Name your top 3 TV shows ever.
I could actually kill Tunisia for this question. Lol Seriously, dude? My head is already starting to pulsate. My top 3 TV shows ever would probably be…
1. Beyond Belief: Fact or fiction.
I loved this show since I was a child. And every since I was a child,I still refuse to watch this show anytime after midnight. Lol, I always loved science fiction shows, like “X-Files”, “The Outer Limits” and “The Twilight Zone”, that stretches your beliefs about paranormal activities or the existence of extraterrestrial lives.
Instantly I know people will debate me on this, but I don’t care. Lol, I strongly believe Martin was a better show than “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”. Fight me.
3. Celebrity Deathmatch.
Yes, I am taking you way back to the 90s, when MTV not only played music videos, but also produced the best adult Cartoon ever. Celebrity Deathmatch (if you don’t know) Was a cartoon with the voice of Referee Mills Lane, who was the referee of many heavyweight championship boxing matchups and also had his own Court show, “Judge Mills Lane”. In this cartoon two big time celebrities would fight… to the death. Hence the title, “Celebrity Deathmatch.”
5. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
I don’t think I have any. Lol
But we are not finished yet… 👇👇👇👇
Here are the rules:
-Tag the blogger that nominated you
-Answer the questions you were given
-Nominate 10 bloggers (I picked 12)
-Name questions your nominees to answer
-Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Okay Nominees….now it’s time to pick your brains. Here are your five questions.
1. If a magazine company was to approach you and offer you a yearly salary of $75,000 but the catch was to not only shut down your personal site but to also write about nothing but sports, would you do it? Why or why not?
2. Are there any companies/brands that you would like to collaborate with?
3. If you could compare your blogging style to a musician, who would it be?
4. You were stranded on a island with only 50% battery life. (No charger, no extra batteries.) Which of the following would you do?
A) Take selfies, because you are still a bad bitch.
B) Call all of your family and friends.(We all know talking on the phone kills the battery life faster)
C) Tweet about how the “stranded life” is not the Tea.
D) Blog about your experience and hope someone will read it and send for help.
5. Where do you see yourself as a blogger in five years?